|Thread:||Ideas for new games|
|In reply to:||Re: Ideas for new games|
|Date:||Mon, 2013-05-27 18:15 GMT|
........... ........... ...........
I also have a couple of game types I want to try: for example, a small and dense universe for a fast game. Or games with all sorts of add-ons. But first we need a few players...
Hello, some time ago I played a fast game with I think the following rules.
End of game as soon as only x active played races left.
So the higher x so faster the game ends.
Score only for destroyed units.
In this game it was I think.
- 100 points for a destroyed SB.
- 500 points for a destroyed HW.
- Hullmass/10 for each destroyed capital ship.
- Points for the race fighting this unit first in this turn. The score was simly made in a calculator and not with a tool. Today (This game was 1995(?) with T-HostV3.20 or so) it should be possible to make a ITA-Score setup for this kind of score or to write a own scoring program.
Important are also the starting conditions.
Shorter distances means faster game. A smaller map is also usefull.
Some Hints how to play something like this.
- A race heavy fighting may win such a game even with only one ship or planet left as long as the player upload a valid turn. This race will has at least more points than a race never fighting.
-Think twice before creating a NAP or alliance. Each race you do not fight, does not give you points.
If I has sometimes time left for this, then I will send stefan some settings for such a game. Be carefully and do not trust that this ever happen. I want to do so much...
Get än bestuet, da get än veruet; sterft än, da get än gelueft.