Sign up to be able to join games, write in the forum, and upload your own files for online playing. It's free!
(You can play a demo turn or read most of the forum without signing up or logging in.)
Welcome to PlanetsCentral, a web site for playing VGA Planets, a classic turn-based space exploration strategy game. This site is home of the PlanetsCentral Automated Host, a fully-automated, reliable game hosting service, and PCC2 Web, a browser-based game client. Read more...
Want to play? Join a game!
Find more offers on the Join Games page. The Active Games page occasionally has open replacement positions.
- 2026/Mar/2023 Game Pause ??? (Titan 20)
- speedy: Yep, let’s search Easter eggs
- mondoshiva: Saw this new posting only by coincidence. No email by host on new update. Sure we can have a Easter freeze.
- snouka: fine by me too!
- Alfanio: Ok. Of course!! quote=snouka;4196] fine by me too![/quote]
- at0mix: Orthodox Christians celebrate Easter on April 16
- 1025/Mar/2023 Game Pause (Phoenix 10)
- at0mix: is it probably the school holidays? mine ended about 45 years ago.....
- James T. Plagerism: I'm always fine with pausing whenever anyone needs it.
- Dahoudaboudadoudawou: Same here
- streu: If you want a private game to play with your grandchildren during spring break, no problem --Stefan
- Knut Wuchtig: OK for me
- 24/Mar/2023 Future Game Plans (Planets)
- Milko: As a TKF registered customer I would like to try a FLAK game, can it be added to the standard set of games? Or is FLAK still in testing? Giuseppe
- streu: There will absolutely be more FLAK games. As I sketched in the first posting, probably in combination with Starbase Reloaded. Right now we have 6 games open, that take some time to fill. The "novelty ...Tequila War 1
- Milko: Thanks for FLAK But when does a game start? Like Titan21, two people are missing, will the start take place when one more enters? Or do all the slots have to fill up?
- streu: Games start when all slots are filled. If players wish to start earlier, I can also start a game manually. (I cannot un-start games, though. We tried that. Didn't work.)
- 21/Mar/2023 Server maintenance (News)
- streu: Update complete. --Stefan
- 15/Mar/2023 PCC - Language (Talk)
- Milko: Hi Does anyone know how to tell PCC to use the English language? In the configurations I have not found references. From me it always starts in Italian, but the translation is often not accurate and ...
- streu: There is no configuration, because language needs to be known before the configuration file is even read. The official solution: uncheck the "Language Support" option in the installer.
- Milko: Hi, I will use the second option to fix the problem. But I'm happy to help with translation (I've done similar things before). Could you give me some more info on how to do it? Thank you
- streu: Right now, the tools I have for that are aimed at programmers familiar with a Linux console, so I don't know whether that would be anything for you: Download the PCC2 source code. The translations ...
- 07/Mar/2023 Activation code -> regkey (Talk)
- Milko: I recovered an old windows XP PC and I managed to run winplan. However, I think I understood that: 1) winplan is supplied with a "reg.key" which contains the serial number and is already valid 2) ...